Property Listing Sheet
11 North Main Street
Brooksville, FL 34601
Office: (352) 796-4544
13404 S Pleasant Grove Rd
Welcome to a beautiful 10.19-acre property that’s fully fenced in and part of a deed-restricted community. This property boasts all high and dry areas with a gentle slope upward from the front of the property to the middle of the property, creating the perfect location for a homesite. The rear of the property then slopes back downward creating a unique landscape while opening a stunning view. The land is mostly open space with a few scattered large oak trees. This is the perfect place to bring your horses or cattle and set up a home and barn. No mobile homes are allowed per the deed restrictions and no commercial or other nuisance activity. A summary of the deed restrictions are below.
Summary of Deed Restrictions:
- Only one permanent single-family dwelling is allowed on the land.
- Guest or caretaker facilities are permitted if they are separate, permanent structures, including a garage, guest house, barn, or home office.
- Lots or parcels cannot be further subdivided.
- Dwellings must be conventional site-built construction with a minimum of 1,600 square feet of living area.
- Mobile homes, manufactured homes, modular homes, or trailers are not allowed.
- Outbuildings or accessory structures should be constructed with new, durable materials that keep the type and quality of construction of the main dwelling.
- No swine farm, poultry farm, or commercial dog kennel, or any similar activities are allowed. Cattle, horses, and hay harvesting are permitted.
- Inoperative motor vehicles must be stored in enclosed areas.
- Commercial businesses are not permitted, except if conducted in an enclosed area without causing a nuisance.
- These restrictions run with the land and are binding in perpetuity.
- Entirely fenced and gated property
- Part of a deed-restricted community
- High and dry land with gentle slopes and a centrally located high point
- Property Style Agricultural
- Acreage 10.19
- Sewer Septic Needed
- Zoning Rural Residential
- Community Restrictions Deed Restrictions, See Summary or Document