About & Experience
Having lived in Pinellas County for most of her life, and in Brooksville since 1996, Sheila has a broad knowledge of the Nature Coast and the general Tampa Bay area which enables her to familiarize her clients with the personalities and amenities of the local neighborhoods and businesses. Prior to moving to Hernando County she worked at Honeywell Space and Aviation in Clearwater as a financial analyst and government compliance specialist for over 11 years, General Defense Corporation in Pinellas Park and Weyerhaeuser Corporation in Tampa, FL. Community service has always been an important part of Sheila’s life. It was at a charitable social function where she met her husband, Robert A. Buckner. Married in 1996, Sheila and Robert are most proud of their two children. She enjoys caring for her two Portuguese Water Dog and spending time in North Carolina.
- MBA with concentration in Contract Management, Florida Institute of Technology
- B.S. Accounting, Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
- REALTOR®, GRI Certification
- Board member and active volunteer of the American Cancer Society and Relay For Life
- The Junior Service League of Brooksville
- Springstead High School Advisory Committee
- Junior League of Clearwater Dunedin member and Committee Chairperson
- National Contract Management Association.
"*" indicates required fields